- Sticky crystal clear resin type coating.
- Extremely durable to scratches and fading.
- Used on any flat surface including keyrings, USB’s and badges.
- Ink transferred using a pad made from silicone or rubber.
- Ideal for products with an even surface.
- Perfect for pens, folders and highlighters.
- Tried and tested process using a stencil method.
- Low cost, durable and hard wearing.
- Ideal for large print areas such as sports bags, clothing and conference folders.
- Oxidation using mixture of electricity and liquid.
- Will never rub off!
- Executive elegant finish.
- Perfect for metal items including key rings and executive pens.
- Using a machine and stitching process to build up logo or text.
- Hardest wearing print method for textiles.
- Recommended for fleece material.
- Ideal for caps, shirts and towels.
- Low cost printed glue back print method.
- Perfect when permanent print not required.
- Great for packaging and gift boxes to add little extra finish.
- Using the CMYK print process from print machines.
- Delivers sharp images on low print runs.
- Ideal for paper insert products of low quantity.
- Engraving into material using precision laser beam.
- Permanent and the most durable form of imprint on the market.
- High set up costs on low print runs.
- Pressure and heat combined on material to leave impression.
- Can infill in different finishes to create foil look.
- Elegant finish for diaries, conference folders and notebooks.
- Setup cost high for blocking die.
- Specially produced sticker in full colour.
- Heat sealed on for permanent print on items such as mugs.
- Can be used for just about any product.
- Downside is slow process doubling lead times compared with Silkscreen Printing.